Today, the struggle is for the heart and soul of America. Never before has there been such openly orchestrated frontal attacks against America’s core beliefs, including traditional morality, public religious expressions, the rights of conscience, inalienable rights, common sense economics, and limited constitutional government. An American Revolution, not with guns, but with the same pastoral fervor and leadership is needed today.
Will you join the National Black Robe Regiment and be a catalyst for righteous change in America?
As a member of the Civic Action Team, you agree to work with the permission and under the authority of your pastor to:
- Educate your congregation about current issues
- Serve on a team of likeminded individuals in your congregation
- Help facilitate voter registration 45 days prior to each election
- Distribute nonpartisan voter guides, if available in your area
- Alert your pastor when important issues arise in your community.
Working under your pastor's authority frees him to focus on teaching, discipling and preparing your congregation to be salt and light in every sphere of society, including their family, church/synagogue, the marketplace, education, media, arts/entertainment and government.
Thank you for committing to serve the Lord on the Civic Action Team. You are a very important link in educating, equipping and engaging Judeo/Christian citizens to live their faith through a Biblical grid affecting every area of their lives.